STEP 1: Our professional and insightful team will come to your locations for a complete evaluation
California Commission on Disability Access (CCDA) videos - The CCDA has a series of informative videos on disability access.
U.S. Access Board Guides to Standards - The U.S. Access Board provides explanations of common accessible elements.
Southern California, ADA Consultant, Inspections, Contractor ADA Parking Requirements, ADA Restroom Requirements, ADA Door Requirements, ADA lawsuits
THREE STEPS TOWARDS ADA COMPLIANCE
STEP 2: Our complete reports will give clear design guidance on what must be done to satisfy state regulations.
What's Different about Us?
- Return phone calls and emails promptly.
- Tailor our services to our customers' needs and budget.
- Provide fast and complete written estimates.
- Schedule timely, meticulous site surveys.
- Deliver reports that are thorough and easy to understand.
- Use our extensive construction experience to provide the most economical solutions.
- Good communication during the entire process & available to answer questions.
- We have a sense of urgency in solving our client's problems.
- We are not satisfied unless the client's expectations are exceeded.