Mark Tudor - ADA Consultant
Mark Tudor has over 30 years of experience in the construction business, establishing Tudor Construction in 1978. Mark has managed many projects in commercial, industrial, office, restaurant and medical construction; focused primarily on tenant improvement build-outs and finishing. He also oversaw all aspects of building dozens of projects in residential construction, both new and remodels.
Mark has managed all areas of the business: employees, budgeting/financial, sales, marketing, estimating, procurement, customer relations and all areas relating to construction codes and safety. It was during the years of completing commercial tenant improvement projects that Mark became interested in disability access. While doing those projects, he constructed many accessible pedestrian ramps, restrooms, entries, drinking fountains, telephones, platform lifts and parking stalls.
In 2010 Mark decided to focus on a career as an ADA consultant. He found that there was a real passion for the field and founded ADA Compliance Professionals, Inc. He is challenged by the seemingly endless contradictions and interpretations of the state and federal laws and then how to properly apply those standards to each unique project.
Because of the construction experience, we are in the unique position to not only understand what non-compliant architectural elements need to be removed but also how to construct alternative compliant elements. Having that strong construction background allows us to make the most economical and feasible solutions for our clients.
ADA Compliance Professionals is located in Southern California and has a complete range of services to satisfy our clients' needs in Los Angeles and surrounding counties. We can also travel to other parts of the state to perform ADA surveys.
What's Different about Us?
- Return phone calls and emails promptly.
- Tailor our services to our customers' needs and budget.
- Provide fast and complete written estimates.
- Schedule timely, meticulous site surveys.
- Deliver reports that are thorough and easy to understand.
- Use our extensive construction experience to provide the most economical solutions.
- Good communication during the entire process & available to answer questions.
- We have a sense of urgency in solving our client's problems.
- We are not satisfied unless the client's expectations are exceeded.