STEP 1: Our professional and insightful team will come to your locations for a complete evaluation
CASP Certified Inspections, Reports and Follow Through
- Some businesses are not subject to barrier removal - Find out if you're one of them.
- The most common items that serial litigants will find at your business.
- Not all Consultants, Inspections and Reports are created equal! - Find out why.
Hire an experienced, certified professional who can identify all of your risks for liability and clearly explain cost-effective solutions for meeting ADA requirements.
Southern California's leading ADA Consultant, Inspector, and Contractor. We can help with ADA accessibility issues such as ADA Parking Requirements, ADA Restroom Requirements, ADA Door Requirements, ADA lawsuits, ADA Compliant Websites and more.
Need help with Website ADA Compliance? Click Here
THREE STEPS TOWARDS ADA COMPLIANCE
STEP 2: Our complete reports will give clear design guidance on what must be done to satisfy state regulations.
Who We Serve
- Property Owners
- Business Owners
- Property Managers
- Hotels, Motels & Resorts
- Restaurants, Bars & Banquet Facilities
- Shopping Centers, Retail Stores
- Office Buildings
- Apartment Complexes
- Educational Facilities
- All Places of Public Accommodation
There are roughly twenty-five law firms across Cal...